Thursday, November 10, 2011

UPDATE

Well I've finally gotten the AI path finding working flawlessly and the enemy firing, now we just need to tweak it.
The only thing that I worry about is the amount of work that I have left. All that is left is tweaking and duplicating what is there.
For the AI, I have a damage system in place but it is not fully implemented as of yet. I shouldn't be too hard to do and I need to set the transform position of the enemies AI attack as the previous position of the player yet which won't be too difficult as I already have the data stored I just need to reference it so it all looks good.
I am quite proud of my timing on this I feel that i maximized my deadlines perfectly, I finished what I promised my team would be done with approximately 8 minutes and 35 seconds to go before class. I should get a cookie for that (or at least a set of IP addresses unprotected by any sort of firewall).

No comments:

Post a Comment