Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog Post/Playtest Feedback

Game is coming along. I've been trying to update myself on unity and perforce. I have finalized most of the character sounds and ambiance. I have been also working on some art. We should be fine as long as we keep our expectations to a reasonable level.
The play test went well. I discovered some movement issues that some of the play testers had. One play tester wanted slower movement with the camera. Another tester wanted a way to run.W e will consider both options. Additionally, the atmosphere and setting of the game were questioned. Although the game is in its very early stages, we will take into consideration these concerns. Our game is relying heavily on these aspects so it is imperative that we nail down the setting and atmosphere. The textures and color of the world was also brought to our attention. We will continue to work to achieve our goals taking all this input into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment