Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update

I love Crunch-Time -- I like to think of it as that time when workaholics like me get to use a "real" reason to stay up all night coding.
I have just worked through upgrading our project to Unity Pro(using the free trial) and am looking forward to using the more advanced features. Today in a meeting with Scott, we discussed the opportunities to take advantage of shadows as visual cues to "lead" the player through the level. This resulted in some very good ideas that I am currently putting in (Dynamic Shadows and 2D sound).
I am also working on finishing up porting some AI and Animation code into our project from other Unity projects that I have seen. I'm looking forward to an all nighter, so hopefully I have another post later.
-- Kevin Forshey

No comments:

Post a Comment