Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Post 2

I can feel motivation for this project falling extremely rapidly. I feel like this project has no reason to be made really.  Everything has been cut to the point where it does not come anywhere near the vision I had for this.  And it is going in a direction I don't want it to go ( not focused in on having something to say).  Development wise I would say that everything is going fine as I am starting to work on the AI code and that is the majority of the programming left before we  need to play test and tweak for countless numbers of iterations.  As far as a project that has no reason to be made other than getting a grade I guess everything is going fine and it looks like from the programming aspect we should be on schedule and we just need assets.  -- Kevin Forshey


No comments:

Post a Comment