Monday, September 19, 2011

Update

As I'm getting more and more used to Unity, I am finding it easier and easier to work with which is certainly making this process much easier.
I surprised myself by getting a basic FPS skeleton up and running by just pointing and clicking and believe it now ready for unit testing with the most of the game play hopefully being finished within a week or two. Then just play testing, play testing, and more play testing until its good enough.
Even though we're down an artist since we have the core functionality ready to be implemented I'm not very worried. Being a programmer for just over 0 years, I tend to put more of an emphasis on game play over art.
Scott and I looked over some art assets we found online and we're feeling that we should have something decent, I'm not worried about the programming aspect in the least as we try to get assets that will work.

-- Kevin Forshey

No comments:

Post a Comment